Under $5.00 DIY: Multi-Purpose Tier Tray for Jewelry / Goodies!!!!




Hi Friends,

Here is a fun inexpensive DIY project where all items featured are purchased at Dollar Tree.  I'm so happy with how this turned out.  Below are the items used.  Here is a sneak peek of what I put together to show its multi-purpose use.  I'll be using this primarily as a jewelry tray where I can place my watch, bracelets, and odd end items.  Look forward to hearing if you end up giving this a try.

Please share with your friends or pin to show the love for this DIY.  I'll be having a giveaway soon that will be announced on my Youtube channel so make sure you subscribe to be notified.  Hope you all have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!



Items Needed:


  • 2 candle stick holders
  • 1 glass candle jar holder base
  • 1 tin serving plate
  • Glue gun

Check out the video that walks you step by step through this process. Super easy!!!












Comments

Popular Posts