First Try DIY: Flower Pens

Hi Friends,

So I have always admired walking into a retail store or office that has flower pens available to write with. You've seen them around I'm sure and find yourself smiling after seeing or even using them.  I have to admit they always put a smile on my face. Also, who doesn't like flowers!  I tried for the first time to do this myself after some help from a few pins on Pinterest.  Here's my version of this DIY and a step by step video of my first attempt.

Below is the finished product and now sitting in my office, which I absolutely LOVE!!!!!



If you are interested in learning how to do this yourself head over to this video below to see the step by step instructions.  By the way this project cost…..drum roll PLEASE!  It cost less than $5.00!!!!!  These make great gift ideas for Teachers, Friends, Co-Workers, Mothers Day Gift, etc… 

Let me know if you end up giving this a try and don't forget to share with your friends who may want to give this a try as well.  Hope you all have a beautiful day!  



Comments

Popular Posts