Deal Breakdown: Coupons & Sales at Walgreens

Hi Friends,

So I had a great shopping trip last night at Walgreens. I have been couponing for the last few months to stock up on items with a long shelf life for my family so we can save and cut cost in areas where we don't need to pay full price. The joy I find in couponing is stacking the deals with current weekly sales in order to save money I otherwise don't have to fork up. It gives the rush of hitting the lotto when you can get some amazing savings. OK--- I'm exaggerating about hitting the lotto, but easiest way for me to describe the feeling. So, here was my "rush" from last night!  Hope you can grab these deals before it runs out!


Below is a breakdown of some of the items I picked and worth mentioning since the deals end Saturday night.

Item #1 - Dial Complete Foaming Soap

Price: 2.99/each
Manufacturer Coupon: $1/2
Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sale (Walgreens)
Total: $1.99 for 2 - $99 cents each


Item #2 - All Mighty Pacs Laundry Detergent

Price: 2.99 (Sale Price)
Manufacturer Coupon: $1/1
Total: $1.99 

Item #3 - Colgate Mouth Wash

Price: $8.00 for 2 (Sale Price)
Manufacturer Coupon: $1.00/1 x 2 = $2.00
Walgreens Registered Rewards:  $5.00 (like cash, but can only be used on next purchase)
Total: $1.00 for 2 -->  $.50 cents each (SUPER DEAL!!!!!)



Item #4 - Palmolive Dish Soap

Price: $1.79/each
Walgreens Insert Coupon: $.99 cents/each
Manufacturer Coupon: $.25 cents/each x 3 = $.75
Total: $2.22 for 3 -->  $.74 cents each 


Here is a video where I share a little more about my deals if you're interested!  Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you find this deal breakdown feature helpful.  



Comments

Popular Posts