Tips and resources to help you budget and think about money differently

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a few items and resources I've leaned on to help me with budgeting and looking at money through a different lens. It's obvious we live in a day an age where finding a job is tough, buying a house is tougher, and saving is a challenge. Some of the items I share in this video are things which helped me put things into perspective.

These are a few tools and easy to read books to help you think about money as part of your future.

Here are the things I shared or touched on in this video:
Quicken Software (2011 version)
Online budget tool (free): http://www.mint.com

Books are easy reading and contain wealth of information:
Debt Free for Live Book by David Bach
Automatic Millionaire by David Bach

Other resources I like:
Suzie Orman (Author and has her own show on CNBC) - http://www.suzeorman.com/



Feel free to comment on what ways you save or even authors you've found inspiring regarding this topic. Always looking for new literature.

Comments

Popular Posts