Living on CANVA

For the love of CANVA 


Well it has been a hot minute since I've updated this blog, but I'm dusting it off and writing a post about one of my FAVORITE go to sites and apps.  If you have not heard of CANVA it is a free website where you can do things like flyers, birthday invitations, custom social media post, resumes and more. There are thousands of pre-designed templates to choose from!  I never knew how much this site would come in handy till I finally started playing with it.  I'm by no means a graphic designer and to be honest get really intimated by software like Photoshop. CANVA truly is a drag and drop and super easy to utilize platform for all.  I've enjoyed working with CANVA so much I wanted to create a small video series showing my appreciation and paying it forward through video.

Below are some chit chat style videos I've created on my youtube channel.  If you have any video request on CANVA please leave in the comments.  Hope you enjoy and find great use with CANVA!

Series currently has 3 videos (in order below)


  1. Overview style video of CANVA
  2. Tutorial on how to create a simple birthday card invitation
  3. Examples of how I personally used CANVA in a few projects 













Comments

Popular Posts