Semi-homemade dinner for under $10.00

Hi Everyone:

So, one of the things I enjoy doing is cooking a homemade meal (actually let me back up)...semi-homemade dinner for my family. I'm the person who does not have time to go out during the week for dinner. Plus, it can get expensive!

Tonight I'm cooking a italian stew.

Ingredients:
1 Can - Beef Stock
1 LB - Ground Italian Sausage (Mild)
1 tray of mushrooms
1 Can of your favorite bean (I'm using kidney beans, but like garbanzo also)
2 leaves of fresh basil or dry basil can work also
2 medium or 1 large red potato
1 Cup of Water
1 8 oz tomato sauce (small can)
1 green pepper (substitute with other veggies you may have remaining in your fridge also)
2 Serrano peppers (optional for extra spice)

Note: Add extra seasoning to taste such as salt, pepper, oregano,fresh parsley, etc... Make and season to your liking


This is all put together in under 30 minutes and for under $10.00. This feeds a family of 4 comfortably.

Enjoy and happy dinner!!!!

Here's the finished product:




Stephanie

Comments

Popular Posts