I'm BACK!



Wow! It has been a few years since I've updated this blog.  A tremendous amount of life has happened since 2014.  To catch people up I've moved a few times (AZ - FL - CA - NV) where roots are currently in the Las Vegas area. As of now, most of my work has been on my Youtube Channel, Twitter and Instagram.  I want to do my best in creating content that mirrors a nice blend of my life as full-time DATA analyst and passion for sharing.  

In addition, I'm currently an active O Magazine Brand Ambassador known as #OMagInsiders.  I was selected as 1 of 50 for this new program that launched in early 2017 and have to say this opportunity has brought so much joy to my life!  I've met an array of women who inspire me to continue pushing my limits during this journey.  To learn more about O Mag Insiders program and meet the individuals visit  www.Omaginsider.com.

As I continue to juggle life as a working mom, wife and friend to many it is certain I'm on the right track in finding my way through this social web.  Stay tuned for more updates on what I'll be doing next by connecting with me on my other socials - (find mydatatips)! 

2017 O Mag Insider




Stephanie 





Comments

Popular Posts