Spring Delight with Jell-O Shot Gummie Creations - Kid Approved!

Hi Everyone,

I'm completely surprised one photo I took on my iPhone last summer has taken quite a liking on Pinterest -- Gummie Bear/Sour Patch Jell-o Shots.  First off I'm extremely happy to see all the pinning love it's getting.  I made this for my daughter's 6th birthday pool party, which made it very easy for kids to grab and go.  When I have parties it is the simplicity I'm looking for.

FINALLY HAD THE CHANCE TO SHARE STEP BY STEP WHAT I DID ON MY CHANNEL! I HAD SOME EXTRA SET OF HANDS TO HELP ME FILM THIS. INSTEAD OF USING SOUR PATCH KIDS I USED WORMS IN THIS VIDEO. ENJOY!




Below is the complete list of ingredients used:


I used the Haribo brand for the Gummie Bears and Sour Patch Kids, which I picked up from Target.  You can find them pretty much anywhere from your local drug store to your local supermarket.




Next the most important ingredient was using a variety of different Jell-O packs.  In my Pinterest photo I had used strawberry, but had other batches where we had some green Jell-O to go with my Minecraft theme.  I simply followed recipe as shown on the box.


For the container I found a much more practical container using the mini cups found at Target. Not sure where else they sell these, but at least wanted to share the actual brand. It cost less than $4.00/per a pack of 50, which was way more reasonable than some of the standard shot cups.




Last but not least, this is the finished product!  All the kids and ADULTS loved it!  I probably would steer away from the sour patch kids since it did not turn out as I'd hope, but will certainly try again.  Let me know what you think or leave a comment with other variations of a kid-friendly Jell-O shot.  Enjoy!



Big Hugs,

Stephanie

Comments

Popular Posts