My CVS Shopping Haul (Tue. 7/19/2011)

Hi Everyone:

I want to begin documenting my shopping trips where I've saved a decent amount of money between coupons, CVS extra bucks, catalina coupons, and weekly CVS ad sales (good thru 7/23). Usually when I walk into CVS my first stop is the CVS coupon center machines. This week I was happy to find an immediate $2.50 in extra bucks right off the bat. If you don't know about extra bucks at CVS the best way to describe it is FREE MONEY EVERYONE!!!! There were a ton more coupons that printed off like $5.00 off $20.00 in Maybelline or Revlon products (which I intend to use at a later trip).

Below is a run down of my trip tonight. Here is a breakdown my purchase:

Transaction #1: Total Out of Pocket $19.68 (after coupons, sale discounts, and extra buck rewards):
Scott Paper Towels - Onsale - $4.77 X 2 ($2.00 coupon savings - manuf.)
M&M Bags 9.9 oz - Onsale - $3.00 X 2 ($1.00 coupon savings - manuf.)
Pantene Shampoo + Conditioner - Onsale - $6.97 (for 2) ($3.00 coupon savings - manuf.) ($2.00 Extra Bucks)
Crest Toothpaste - Onsale - $1.99 X 2 ($2.00 Extra Bucks)

Transaction #2: Total Out of Pocket $ 2.78 (after carrying over extra bucks)
Nestle Purelife (24 bottles) - Onsale - $3.47 X 2

Note: I am by no means trying to be an extreme couponer (although it would be nice), but my goal here is to show and share how to save without spending hours digging for a deal. Happy shopping and saving everyone!!!


Comments

Popular Posts