Addicted to TLC Extreme Couponing

After seeing a few rerun episodes and reading the many Facebook post of a new show featured on TLC Extreme Couponing I have to admit I'm ADDICTED! Watching the art of what people term as couponing takes this concept to a whole another level in my eyes. In one of the episodes I watched there was a woman who purchased over $600.00 worth of retail groceries and walked away paying under $6.00! Yes, $6.00!

Below is a featured clip on TLC website showing a glimpse of this show. I am making it a mission to attempt just a fraction of this. The one thing I saw from all the episodes is they treat this like a job. Most spend hours planning, clipping (sometimes paying vendors to clip for them), and reading up in DETAIL the local ads in weekly paper.

So if you are ready to join this coupon journey then hop with me onto the BEGINNER train.

Here is the website if you want to see more clips:
http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/extreme-couponing-videos/

Comments

Popular Posts